Avery Hood is reeling from the loss of her parents--and the fact that she can't remember what happened to them even though she was there.
She's struggling to adjust to life without them, and to living with her grandmother, when she meets Ben, who isn't like any guy she's ever met before.
It turns out there's a reason why, and Ben's secret may hold the key to Avery finding out what happened to her parents...
But what if that secret changes everything she knows about--and feels for--Ben?
Low Red Moon will be published in September 2010 in the US and I believe it will be published in the UK in 2011
I'm excited to say that Ivy Devlin has kindly offered an ARC of her debut novel Low Red Moon for a UK book tour! Low Red Moon is a young adult paranormal romance that looks fab & I can't wait to read it. Sign up is open for any UK bloggers - all you need to do is fill in the form below.
- This tour is only open to UK book bloggers
- If you are under 16 please make sure you have permission from a parent or guardian to take part in the tour.
- By signing up to take part in the tour you are agreeing to post the book to another UK book blogger when you have read it. Postage costs will be your responsibility.
- Please try to read the book and send it on to the next person taking part in the tour within a week - remember that other bloggers are waiting to take part in the tour.
- You are agreeing to post a review of Low Red Moon on your blog.
- Sarah's Book Reviews - review posted here
- Magic Bean Review - review posted here
- So Many Books, So Little Time - review posted here
- Nayu's Reading Corner - review posted here
- My Favourite Books
- Fluttering Butterflies
- Girls Without A Bookshelf
- Rhiana Reads
- Asamum Reads
- Writing From The Tub
- Book Reviews
- Narratively Speaking
- Heaven, Hell and Purgatory - Book Reviews
- Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review