Top 5 Sunday's is a fab meme hosted by Larissa over at Welcome To Larissa's Life. Every week Larissa has 2 choices posted on her blog for people to choose from and then she will post her top 5 answers to the winning category. This week's theme is Best Paranormal Romance Series, click here if you want to join in.
I love paranormal romance stories so I'm going to have trouble picking just 5 series but I'll give it a try.
- Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian - This was my first foray into the paranormal romance genre and let's just say it had me hooked! I love the sexy breed warriors and even have a tattoo of the breedmate mark (can you say fan girl?). If you've not already tried this series then I would definitely recommend it! You can read my reviews of this series here: Kiss of Midnight, Kiss of Crimson, Midnight Awakening, Midnight Rising, Veil of Midnight, Ashes of Midnight and Shades of Midnight
- Demonica series by Larissa Ione - Now I do love my vampires but Larissa Ione introduced me to hot demons, this is a fab series & I love every one of her heroes. If you haven't tried this series yet then you really need to! You can read my reviews of this series here: Pleasure Unbound, Desire Unchained and Passion Unleashed
- Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost - I never quite know wether to classify this series as paranormal romance or urban fantasy but for the purpose of this I'm going to call it paranormal romance! I absolutely love Bones and Cat is one of my favorite kick ass heroines, they make a fab couple and who could forget about chapter 32 in One Foot in the Grave? I seriously needed a cold shower after that!! My reviews are here: Halfway to the Grave, One Foot in the Grave, At Grave's End and Destined for an Early Grave
- Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward - After loving the Midnight Breed series the Black Dagger Brotherhood was the next paranormal romance series I discovered. I absolutely loved the first few books in this series but have to say I was put off after Phury's book and although I own the rest of the books I haven't read them all yet. My reviews are here: Dark Lover, Lover Eternal and Lover Awakened
- GhostWalkers series by Christine Feehan - Hot military men with amazing psychic abilities after taking part in an experiment. I love the fact that heroines of this series are just as strong as the heros. My reviews are here: Shadow Game, Mind Game, Night Game and Conspiracy Game
Just in case any of you are interested - here is a picture of my breedmate tattoo!
So what do you think of my selection? Which of your favorite PNR series have I missed? Please feel free to leave your list in the comments - I'm always open for suggestions for books with a sexy couple! LOL