* UPDATE - THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED - Winner announced here *
I still can't believe I made it past my 1st blogoversary on 1st January 2011! When I started my blog last year I had no idea the book blogging community even existed and never dreamed of all the wonderful new friends I'd make through blogging - both on and offline. It's been such a fantastic year that although I'm late with the celebrations I can't let it pass without doing something special. This week is going to be a celebration week here on the blog and there will be lots of fantastic giveaways for you to enter - in fact I'll be giving away 10 signed books from all kinds of genres so I'm hoping that there will be something here for everyone!
First up I have signed ARC copies of Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate to give away. I couldn't decide if I should have 1 or 2 winners for this one so I've created a poll to let you decide for yourselves. We can either have 1 winner who will receive both books or if you'd like a higher chance of winning you can vote for 2 winners who will win one book each. Whichever result has the most votes at the end of the giveaway is the one I'll go with so get voting now.
- This giveaway is international so anyone can enter no matter where you live.
- Depending on the results of the above poll there will either be 1 winner who will receive both signed books or 2 winners who will receive 1 book each.
- The winner/s will be chosen at random from all entries received. If you vote to have 2 winners the first winner picked will win Fallen and the second winner will receive Torment
- To enter the giveaway all you need to do is fill in your name and email address in the form below (please have permission from your parents if you are under 16). Extra entries are available but they are entirely optional.
- Only one entry per person please, any duplicate entries will be deleted
- You have until the 28th of February to enter the giveaway and I'll announce the winner/s soon afterwards on my blog. The winner/s will have 48 hours to contact me with their postal address or another winner will be chosen.
- Winners addresses will only be used by me to send out the prizes and will be deleted afterwards.
I entered! Great idea to put the vote out on the winners too.ReplyDelete
HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! It is such a big moment, and one to be proud of. We have all come a long way and it's been a pleasure seeing you and your blog grow. :)ReplyDelete
Happy Blogoversary, Sarah!ReplyDelete
I've already won one of your giveaways so I'm going to pass and give a chance to somebody else but I just wanted to congratulate you on your 1st year of blogging.
I love coming here :)
YAY well done on your first year, love!xxxReplyDelete
Happy Blog Birthday :DReplyDelete
happy blogoversary !ReplyDelete
Thanks for this giveaway! I haven't read Torment yet!ReplyDelete
Trouble with this form too. So here's my information:ReplyDelete
+3 New Blog Follower:
+3 Twitter Follower: Akasha_Hale
+2 Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/Akasha_Hale/status/39445721786753025
Happy Blogoversary!!! Congrats on all the success of the year and I hope this year is just as good for you :)ReplyDelete
Another awesome giveaway! Thank you!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the giveaway!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the anniversary of your blog, and thanks for the awesome giveaway! Team Daniel forever!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the international giveaway! I already entered :)!!ReplyDelete
Thanks to everyone for your blogoversary wishes :o)ReplyDelete
This giveaway is now CLOSED. There has been an amazing response so I'll be announcing the winners in the next couple of days when I've had time to add up all the entries.
Also, a note to those of you who had trouble with the forms and left a comment / emailed me your details I've added you all to the spreadsheet so you're all entered in the giveaways.
Good luck everyone!