* UPDATE - THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED - Winner announced here *
I still can't believe I made it past my 1st blogoversary on 1st January 2011! When I started my blog last year I had no idea the book blogging community even existed and never dreamed of all the wonderful new friends I'd make through blogging - both on and offline. It's been such a fantastic year that although I'm late with the celebrations I can't let it pass without doing something special. This week is going to be a celebration week here on the blog and there will be lots of fantastic giveaways for you to enter - in fact I'll be giving away 10 signed books from all kinds of genres so I'm hoping that there will be something here for everyone!
- This giveaway is international so anyone can enter no matter where you live.
- Depending on the results of the above poll there will either be 1 winner who will receive both signed books or 2 winners who will receive 1 book each.
- The winner/s will be chosen at random from all entries received. If you vote to have 2 winners the first winner picked will win Fallen and the second winner will receive Torment
- To enter the giveaway all you need to do is fill in your name and email address in the form below (please have permission from your parents if you are under 16). Extra entries are available but they are entirely optional.
- Only one entry per person please, any duplicate entries will be deleted
- You have until the 28th of February to enter the giveaway and I'll announce the winner/s soon afterwards on my blog. The winner/s will have 48 hours to contact me with their postal address or another winner will be chosen.
- Winners addresses will only be used by me to send out the prizes and will be deleted afterwards.