* UPDATE - THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED - Winner announced here *
So it's day 4 in my 1st blogoversary giveaway celebration week and today I'm giving away a signed copy of Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie. I've heard so many good things about Sophie McKenzie's books and have several on my to read pile that I'll be reading as soon as I have time.
Why will no one answer her questions? How can she find her biological mum and dad? And aree her adoptive parents really responsible for kidnapping her?
Lauren runs away from her family to find out the truth, but her journey takes her into more and more danger - as she discovers that the people who abducted her are prepared to do anything to keep her silent . . .
Don't forget to enter my other giveaways (see links at the top of the page) and check back every day this week for your chance to win more signed books.
- This giveaway is international so anyone can enter no matter where you live.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- To enter the giveaway all you need to do is fill in your name and email address in the form below (please have permission from your parents if you are under 16). Extra entries are available but they are entirely optional.
- Only one entry per person please, any duplicate entries will be deleted
- You have until the 28th of February to enter the giveaway and I'll announce the winner soon afterwards on my blog. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their postal address or another winner will be chosen.
- Winners addresses will only be used by me to send out the prizes and will be deleted afterwards.