*UPDATE - THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED - Winners
Aeneas leaned forward a little and kissed her on the mouth. Just one swift, soft touch of his lips on hers and then he turned and walked away.
Love can be deadly. Especially when two young women fall for the same man - one a queen, the other a serving maid.
Elissa knows she is playing with fire, but she can't resist. Queen Dido suspects nothing, until one fateful night ... Secrets are revealed, hearts are broken and as dawn breaks, a terrible tragedy unfolds.
A passionate tale of love, betrayal and revenge.
For more information visit Adel Geras' website
I'd like to say a massive thank you to publisher Randon House Childrens Books for offering 3 copies of Dido by Adele Geras to giveaway to my readers. I really enjoyed Dido - you can read my review here - and am really excited to be able to help share the book with this giveaway.
- RHCB have offered 3 copies of this book for my readers, 2 copies will be sent to the UK but they have also kindly offered to send 1 copy to an international reader.
- You don't have to be a follower to enter (although of course I'd love it if you were LOL)
- You can get extra entries by spreading the word but that isn't required
- You can also get extra entries by commenting on Adele's guest post here or my review of Dido here (again this is not required)
- To enter please fill in the form below
- You have until 16th June to enter the giveaway and I'll announce the 3 winners on the 17th. I will email the winners as well as announcing it on my blog and you will have 48 hours to contact me or new winners will be chosen.
- The books will be sent to the winners directly by RHCB so if you win you agree for me to pass your address to them so they can send out your prize.