- Angels Blood by Nalini Singh - I've seen so many good reviews of this series on other blogs & I'm really looking forward to giving it a try
- Dark Warrior Unleashed by Alexis Morgan - I've not heard much about this series but it looks good so I thought I'd give it a try.
- Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton - I've been wanting to start the Anita Blake series for ages & I finally got around to buying book 1.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - This book was raved about by Lynsey and some of the other bloggers at the UK Blogger meet up so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one.
- At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost - I absolutely love this series so can't wait to dig into my next Bones fix!
- Speak of the Devil by Jenna Black - I ordered this book from the Morgan Kingsley series quite a while ago so I'm looking forward to reading the next installment.
- Bound to Shadows & Embraced by Darkness by Keri Arthur - I'm really enjoying the Riley Jenson series & ordered the rest of the series from the library but I'm still waiting for book 3 to come in which means I can't read any of the others yet.
- Impossible by Nancy Werlin - Received from International Book Tours, I've only got a week to read this before I need to send it on so this one has jumped right to the top of my TBR pile
- Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison - Another one from International Book Tours so this will also be one I'm reading this week
- Star Crossed by Jo Cotterill - Thanks to RHCB for sending me this one for review.
What was in your mailbox this week?
LOVED Angels' Blood! Nalini Singh is one of my favorite authors.ReplyDelete
I hate when I get a series from the library and they come in out of order. It always seems like the book I need next is the one coming from the library that's furthest away. I enjoyed the one Riley Jenson book I've read so far, I should pick up the rest of the series.
Enjoy your books!
What Book is That?
I can't wait to see what you think of Impossible. great books!ReplyDelete
OHHHH Loot galore Sarah!ReplyDelete
I spy Angels Blood, Riley Jensen and BONES!!!! *Squeals* I will want in depth tweets when you're reading them LOL!
I have eyes on Impossible!And loads of great books you have ;pReplyDelete
Looks like a good IMM! Thanks for the comment Sarah! :]ReplyDelete
OMG!! I am a HUGE BONES fan *sigh*!!!ReplyDelete
I read Dark Warrior Unleashed and enjoyed that one as well!!
Your books are rockin' hope you enjoy!
Star-Crossed looks so cute, doesn't it? Hope you enjoy all your new books!ReplyDelete
Looks like you got some great books. I read the first Anita Blake book but it didn't "grab me." Of course, I find that many first novels in a series aren't as good as the subsequent novels. I'll be back to hear what you thought of it!ReplyDelete
Sing Me to Sleep was a really great book, make sure you have lots of tissues! :)ReplyDelete
fantastic books this week!!! i hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!ReplyDelete
Looks like a great week: I have SIng me to sleep in my TBR. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want hereReplyDelete
I hope you enjoy all of the books you received this week! I love the first Laurell K Hamilton books more so than her latest works. I really love Anita's character, and I hope you do too! Happy reading! :)ReplyDelete
I've heard good things about Nalini Singh but haven't read her yet. I'm still torn on how I feel about Anita Blake. I've read the first 3 and although I didn't love them I did like them ok. I think they may be growing on me actually.ReplyDelete
Looks like you got quite a haul though!
I hope you love Knife of Never Letting Go as much as I did! Really want to read Impossible.ReplyDelete
Read Guilty Pleasures awhile back and wasn't that impressed, but I hope you enjoy it more than I did!
Impossible certainly has an eye-catching cover. Love the hair on the girl!ReplyDelete
I also keep seeing The Knife of Never Letting Go on display in local bookstores. Must be quite a good book!
Sorry I'm so behind on replying to comments everyone!ReplyDelete
@ Emily - I've heard so many good things about Angel's Blood - I can't wait to start that series :o) I still can't carry on with the Riley series as I'm waiting for book 3 to come in - it's driving me mad LOL
@ Rhiana - I'm just about to start reading Impossible, it looks really good & I'm very curious about it :o)
@ Bear - LOL I'll make sure I tweet for ya :o) I'm looking forward to all 3 of those but I haven't had time this week. I'll get to them soon though - promise!
@ Darlyn - I'm about to start Impossible so should have a review posted soon :o)
@ Karissa - Thanks :o) I hope you have a great week!
@ Chas - Ahhh Bones - I ADORE him!! He is definitely my fave book bf at the moment LOL. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Dark Warrior Unleashed - it was kind of an impulse buy LOL
@ Sophie - It looks like a really sweet story, I'm looking forward to trying it :o)
@ Kelli - I've heard a lot of mixed things about Anita Blake, particularly as the series progresses but I'm keen to give it a try. Hopefully I'll enjoy it :o) You're right though, quite often the first book in a series isn't as good as later books.
@ Kate - I really enjoyed Sing Me To Sleep such a beautiful story & you were right about the tissues - I cried my eyes out LOL
@ Story Siren - Wow it feels like a celebrity stopped by my blog!! Thanks for dropping in & I hope you're having a fab week :o)
@ Brandi - you're going to love Sing Me To Sleep, but like Kate said make sure you have tissues to hand. It was an amazing story but I did cry at the end LOL
@ Corrine - I've heard a lot of mixed things about the later books in the Anita Blake series. I'm going to give the series a try though but I think it will take me a long time to get as far as book 18 LOL
@ Candace - I've heard so much about Nalini Singh & am really looking forward to starting that series. I'm glad to hear the Anita books are growing on you - some series are like that & take a bit of time to get into properly!
@ Clover - I've heard great things about Knife of Never Letting Go & Impossible. I'm actually just starting Impossible now so should have a review posted soon :o) Guilty Pleasures certainly seems to be getting a mixed reaction LOL. I think it's one of those books I have to try just to see which side I fall on, it's bound to be either love or hate!
@ Josette - I love the Impossible cover & am looking forward to reading it :o) The girls at the blogger meet up really raved about Knife of Never Letting Go but I'd never heard of it. I trust their opinion though so am pretty sure it's going to be good!