Books Purchased / Given:
- Trash by Andy Mulligan - Thanks to RHCB for sending this one for review. I hadn't heard of it before but the description sounds really good.
- Angel by L.A. Weatherly - Thanks to Usborne for sending this one - it is the first book in a new trilogy and it looks amazing! I can't wait to start it but since it isn't out until October I'll probably wait until a bit closer to the release date before I review it.
- Shade by Jerry Smith-Ready - Thanks to Simon & Schuster, I've heard so many good things about this on the blogosphere that I can't wait to dig in & read it.
- Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson - Thanks again to Simon & Schuster - this is another one I've heard a lot about & am really looking forward to reading!
- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner - This was another surprise from Simon & Schuster, I've actually read another book by Jennifer Weiner a few years ago & really enjoyed it so I'm sure this will be a good summer read.
- Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham - Thanks so much to Siobhan for sending me this for review, it is a novel written entirely in the form of emails so I'm very curious to see how the story comes across.
- Ex Appeal by Cari Quinn - Thanks to Cari for sending me a copy of her newest ebook. I've heard fab things about the first book in this series & am looking forward to reading this.