So we've reached the end of my Earth's Children Week and I really hope you've enjoyed reading the posts. I'm hoping that they will have encouraged some new people to try out the series and I hope you grow to love it as much as I do!
I had planned on reading the 6th book in the series (The Land of Painted Caves) in time to post my review today but unfortunatley it didn't arrive in time. I'm about halfway through it now though so will get my review posted as soon as I can.
I still have 2 giveaways going on, I decided to keep them open for entries until Friday the 8th of April at Midnight GMT to give you more time to enter. The UK giveaway to win 1 of 5 copies of The Clan of the Cave Bear can be found here. All comments on any of the Earth's Children Week posts (find a list of posts below) will be entered into an international giveaway to win a book of your choice from the series. The more comments you make the higher your chance of winning. Winners will be announced over the weekend.
- Review of book 1: The Clan of the Cave Bear
- Hodder Event - Bringing Ayla to Life
- Review of book 2: The Valley of Horses
- Review of book 3: The Mammoth Hunters
- Review of book 4: The Plains of Passage
- Review of book 5: The Shelters of Stone
- Event Report - Jean M Auel in conversation with Professor Chris Stringer