*UPDATE - THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED - Winners
I received a copy of The Island by Sarah Singleton for review from Simon & Schuster UK. I have read the book and Sarah Singleton has done a beautiful job describing India but this just wasn't my kind of book. I'd like to see this go to someone who will enjoy it so with Simon & Schuster's permission I'm holding a giveaway for my copy of this book.
Otto, Jen and Charlotte are off to India for the trip of a lifetime. Arriving ahead of the others, Otto's soon enjoying the beach paradise they've all dreamed of. But when he discovers a girl dead in the shallows, he's suddenly thrust into the middle of a murder investigation.
And then he disappears.
As their dream holiday unravels, can Charlotte and Jen find their friend and prove his innocence - without putting themselves at risk?
Visit Sarah Singleton's page on the Simon & Schuster website for more information
- The giveaway is international so anyone can enter on the condition that they agree to write a review when they have read the book.
- You don't have to be a follower to enter (although of course I'd love it if you were LOL)
- You can get extra entries by spreading the word but that isn't required
- To enter please fill in the form below
- You have until 30th April to enter the giveaway and I'll announce the winner on 1st May. I will email the winner as well as announcing it on my blog and you will have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be chosen.