The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Gone with the Words and Love at First Page. As part of the challenge they are setting a different topic every month that participants can choose to join in with which I think is a brilliant idea so you can expect a post like this to appear at random most months throughout the year.
The July Prompt is:
Ten Most Anticipated Contemporary Romances for the Second Half of 2016
(Links below will take you to the book's Goodreads Page)
- Bound to Submit - Laura Kaye
- Rock Wedding - Nalini Singh
- Sweet Little Lies - Jill Shalvis
- It Ends With Us - Colleen Hoover
- The One Real Thing - Samantha Young
- Don't Tempt Me - Lori Foster
- The Sapphire Affair - Lauren Blakely
- Hard Rules - Lisa Renee Jones
- The Protector - Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Bedmates - Nichole Chase
Are any of these books on your list? Which other contemporary romances should I be adding to my wish lists?