I stumbled across the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge hosted by April from Good Books Good Wine and it looks like so much fun that I have to take part. You can find out all about the challenge and how to join in HERE. Obviously the idea of the challenge is to take part 15 days in a row but I don't have enough time for that and since April is so relaxed over the rules I've decided dedicate one day a week to the challenge.
The Day 7 topic is: Talk about your blogging quirks
- I used to write my reviews as soon as I finished a book (I wouldn't let myself start the next book until the review had been written) but that all fell by the wayside and I currently have about 15 reviews waiting for me to write and schedule them. Oooops!
- I take loads of notes while I'm reading, I never used to have to do that but now I'm so far behind it's the only way I'll be able to remember everything I want to say.
- When I sit down to write a review I always complete the post layout first. I have a very set way of doing things and it would really bug me if the layout was wrong.
- I have a shelf on Goodreads for books that are waiting to be reviewed but I also have a notepad that I use to keep a list of all the blog posts I want to write that I tick off when they're done like a to do list.
- I have a blog diary that I use to schedule blog tours and keep track of books that need to be read by a specific date.
- I love taking part in reading challenges as a way of keeping track of the kinds of books I've been reading.
- I find nothing more satisfying than knowing that I have at least a weeks worth of blog posts scheduled. Unfortunately I'm rarely in that position LOL.
I actually have loads more blogging quirks but I don't want to come across as too crazy so I'm going to save them for another day LOL. What are your quirks? Do you have any of the same habits as me or are your methods completely different?