The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Andi's ABCS. As part of the challenge they are setting a different topic every month that participants can choose to join in with which I think is a brilliant idea so you can expect a post like this to appear at random most months throughout the year.
The January Prompt is:
Ten Most Anticipated Contemporary Romances for the First Half of 2017
(Links below will take you to the book's Goodreads Page)
- For 100 Nights - Lara Adrian
- Mastering Her Senses - Laura Kaye
- Madly - Ruthie Knox
- Crave Me - Cecy Robson
- Rope 'Em - Delphine Dryden
- Too Wilde To Tame - Tonya Burrows
- Accidentally On Purpose - Jill Shalvis
- After I Fall - Jessica Scott
- Love in Lingerie - Alessandra Torre
- It Started with a Kiss - Marina Adair
Are any of these books on your list? Which other contemporary romances should I be looking out for?