Thanks to Tor UK and Think Jam I have a fabulous giveaway for you today to win a copy of The Trouble with Fate by Leigh Evans. I haven't read the book yet but it sounds fabulous and I'm looking forward to diving into the story as soon as my copy arrives!
Hedi looks normal. Yet that’s taken effort. Her fellow Starbucks baristas don't see her pointed ears, fae amulet or her dark past, and normal is hard for a half-fae, half-werewolf on the run. Hedi’s life changed ten years ago, when her parents were murdered by unknown assassins. She’s been in hiding with her loopy aunt Lou. Whatever they wanted she’s determined they won’t get it.
Things change when wolves capture Lou, forcing Hedi to steal to free her – for if she can offer up a fae amulet like her own they may trade. But it belongs to a rogue werewolf who betrayed Hedi on the night of her greatest need. Over forty-eight hours, Hedi will face the weres of Creemore, discover the extent of her fae powers and possibly break her own heart in the process.
The Mystwalker Series:
The Trouble with Fate
The Thing about Weres
Visit Leigh Evans's website for more information.
Before we get to the giveaway I have a couple of fab videos of Leigh talking about The Trouble with Fate to share with you.
In this first video Leigh introduces us to the main characters in the book:
and in this one she talks about why she chose Toronto for the setting:
What do you think? Is this a book you'll be adding to your wish list? I love urban fantasy and I love werewolves so I know it's one I'm excited about :o)
Now I know you've all been waiting for me to get to the giveaway details so here they are!
- Two lucky winners will each win a paperback copy of The Trouble with Fate by Leigh Evans.
- The winner's prize will be sent out directly by my contact at Think Jam so the winners must give me permission to pass their address on.
- To enter please use the rafflecopter below to confirm that you are a UK resident, there are optional extra entries for following or tweeting about the giveaway but these are not required to enter.
- Duplicate and invalid entries will be deleted and the winners will be chosen at random from all remaining entries.
- The giveaway will close at Midnight GMT on the 1st of April 2013 and the winner will be contacted soon afterwards. You will have 48 hours to reply to me with your address or a new winner will be chosen.
I love the idea that it's set Toronto! I'm heading there in August so I want to recognize some of the places! Plus I love the cover! :-)ReplyDelete
@ Mel - I bet you can't wait to go to Toronto! I hope you have a wonderful trip :o) Sounds like you need to read this one before you go so you can location scout while you're out there!ReplyDelete
never read a book set in toronto before!ReplyDelete
I really like the sound of this one, thanks for the giveaway!ReplyDelete