The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Gone with the Words and Love at First Page. As part of the challenge they are setting a different topic every month that participants can choose to join in with which I think is a brilliant idea so you can expect a post like this to appear at random most months throughout the year.
The June Prompt is:
Favourite Romance Beach Reads
(Links below will take you to my reviews)
I tried to pick books that have a summery feel to them so most of them have a beach or holiday setting but there are a couple that are just really fun and lighthearted so make the perfect poolside read when you're on holiday!
- Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry
- Better than Perfect - Simone Elkeles
- The Square Root of Summer - Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- Forever - Judy Blume
- Saint Anything - Sarah Dessen
- Inseverable - Cecy Robson
- Come Back to Me - Mila Gray
- Slammed - Colleen Hoover
- The Secret of Ella and Micha - Jessica Sorensen
- While it Lasts - Abbi Glines