The 2015 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen and if you'd like to take part you can sign up here.
I've noticed in the last few months that I seem to be reading more romantic suspense than I ever did before so I've decided to join this challenge for the first time and see if that encourages me to read even more.
2010 - I read 6 romantic suspense stories
2011 - I read 3 romantic suspense stories
2012 - I read 8 romantic suspense stories
2013 - I read 6 romantic suspense stories
2014 - I read 13 romantic suspense stories
I've had a quick look through my previous reviews and as you can see my totals for previous years have been very low so I'm just going to aim for 20 books in 2015 and we'll see how I get on with that.
I will update this post to include links to my reviews as I post them and you can find links to other participant's reviews HERE:
- Conspiracy Girl - Sarah Alderson
- Broken Honor - Tonya Burrows
- Extreme Exposure - Pamela Clare
- Hard as You Can - Laura Kaye
- Hard Evidence - Pamela Clare
- Unlawful Contact - Pamela Clare
- Hard to Hold on To - Laura Kaye
- Hard to Come By - Laura Kaye
- Wilde at Heart - Tonya Burrows
- Hard to Be Good - Laura Kaye
- Hard to Let Go - Laura Kaye
- Hard as Steel - Laura Kaye
- Running Wilde - Tonya Burrows
- Force of Attraction - D.D. Ayres