The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Gone with the Words and Love at First Page. As part of the challenge they are setting a different topic every month that participants can choose to join in with which I think is a brilliant idea so you can expect a post like this to appear at random most months throughout the year.
The January Prompt is:
Ten Most Anticipated Contemporary Romances for the First Half of 2016
(Links below will take you to the book's Goodreads Page)
- Sweet Little Lies - Jill Shalvis
- Hard Ever After - Laura Kaye
- One With You - Sylvia Day
- Emergency Engagement - Samanthe Beck
- All Chained Up - Sophie Jordan
- Naked - Gina Gordon
- Submissive Seductions - Christine d'Abo
- Against the Wall - Jill Sorenson
- Listen to Me - Kristen Proby
- After Love - Kathy Clark
Are any of these books on your list? Which other contemporary romances should I be adding to my wish lists?