The Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge was created by The Book Vixen but for 2016 it is being hosted by Shooting Stars Reviews. If you'd like to join me and take part in the challenge you can find the details and sign up HERE.
I've noticed in the last few months that I seem to be reading more romantic suspense than I ever did before so I've decided to join this challenge for the first time and see if that encourages me to read even more.
2010 - I read 6 romantic suspense stories
2011 - I read 3 romantic suspense stories
2012 - I read 8 romantic suspense stories
2013 - I read 6 romantic suspense stories
2014 - I read 13 romantic suspense stories
2015 - I read 14 romantic suspense stories
I'd been aiming for 20 books in 2015 but I didn't come close to achieving that, I'm going to keep the same goal for 2016 though so let's see if I can actually manage it this time!
I will update this post to include links to my reviews as I post them and you can find links to other participant's reviews HERE:
- Three to Get Deadly - Janet Evanovich
- Hidden Threat - Sherri Hayes
- Four to Score - Janet Evanovich
- Naked in Death - J.D. Robb
- High Five - Janet Evanovich
- Shaken - Joss Stirling
- Hot Six - Janet Evanovich
- Bound to Danger - Katie Reus
- Hard Ever After - Laura Kaye
- Ride Hard - Laura Kaye
- Glory in Death - J.D. Robb