In 2011 the British Books Challenge was created by Becky at The Bookette, in 2012 it was Kirsty at The Overflowing Library's turn to run the challenge, I hosted it myself in 2013 and 2014, Michelle at Fluttering Butterflies took a turn in 2015 and now Kirsty has taken the reigns again for 2016.
2011 - I read 58 books by British authors
2012 - I read 41 books by British authors
2013 - I read 39 books by British authors
2014 - I read 55 books by British authors
2015 - I read 51 books by British authors
I think I'm just going to keep my goal at 50 books this year, I've managed it two years in a row now so let's see if I can keep it up for another one. If you'd like to join me you can sign up for the 2015 challenge HERE.
I will keep a list of books read along with links to my reviews in this post.
January (read other participant's reviews here)
February (read other participant's reviews here)
March (read other participant's reviews here)
- Girl From Above: Trust - Pippa DaCosta
- How it Works: The Husband - Jason Hazeley & Joel Morris
- How it Works: The Wife - Jason Hazeley & Joel Morris
- A Gathering of Shadows - V.E. Schwab
April (read other participant's reviews here)
- Possessed by a Dark Warrior - Felicity Heaton
- Very British Problems - Rob Temple
- The Light Fantastic - Terry Pratchett
- Terry Pratchett, From Birth to Death a Writer - Terry Pratchett, Rob Wilkins, Rhianna Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
June (read other participant's reviews here)