In 2011 the British Books Challenge was created by Becky at The Bookette, in 2012 it was Kirsty at The Overflowing Library's turn to run the challenge & she also hosted in 2016, I hosted it myself in 2013 and 2014, Michelle at Fluttering Butterflies took a turn in 2015 and now Chelly from Tales of Yesterday has taken over from 2017.
2011 - I read 58 books by British authors
2012 - I read 41 books by British authors
2013 - I read 39 books by British authors
2014 - I read 55 books by British authors
2015 - I read 51 books by British authors
2016 - I read 40 books by British authors
2017 - I read 45 books by British authors
I think I'm just going to keep my reduced goal of 20 books for the challenge this year, I love supporting British authors but a lot of the series I'm currently trying to catch up on are written by American authors.
If you'd like to join me you can sign up for the 2018 challenge HERE.
I will keep a list of books read along with links to my reviews in this post.
January (read other participant's reviews here)
- Terry Pratchett's Discworld Imaginarium - Paul Kidby
- Unchained by a Forbidden Love - Felicity Heaton
February (read other participant's reviews here)
Poor showing I know but I didn't actually review any books by British authors in February, I did read some but I haven't written the reviews yet!
- The Smoke Thieves - Sally Green
- Claws, Confessions of a Professional Cat Groomer - Anita Kelsey
- Game of Lies - Pippa DaCosta
- Hero at the Fall - Alwyn Hamilton
- Shoot the Messenger - Pippa DaCosta (I re-read this book but the link takes you to my original review)